On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 08:18:04PM +0100, Steve Hodgson wrote:

> I've removed the ports tree and that didn't work. Given that it appears to
> be a problem in the ports tree (someone [sorry, I've deleted the email] said
> they have narrowed it down), I was planning on leaving it for now and just
> cvsupping regularly.

That would be me:

    http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2004-September/015847.html

It's an odd one all right -- whatever it is that is blowing portsdb's
tiny mind is not at all obvious.  There doesn't appear to be any
problems with any of the ports modified around the time that ruby
started dumping core.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                      Savill Way