On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 03:12:56PM +0300, Erik U. wrote:
> I use ipf and i dont want to use ipfw and dummynet. Is there any way to
> limit the bandwidth?

Did you know you can use ipfw and ipf togetter? (I.e. ipf for
firewalling and ipfw for traffic shapping.) You could try to combine ipf
with ipa (port) but it will not be a nice sollution. (i.e. adding deny
rules when someone uses the internet alot.)

P.S. I moved the cc to questions instead of stable, because i feel this
belongs there more. See the handbook for the descriptions of the
maillists.

--
Alex

Articles based on solutions that I use: