Lewis Thompson wrote:

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 03:53:48AM +1000, Chris Ryan wrote:

How can I get access to ftp-master.FreeBSD.org to help
with testing?

I think you might be getting confused. If you want to help with testing you want to be tracking -STABLE (or maybe even -HEAD). Reading the Handbook is a good idea here; http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/current-stable.html might be a good place to start.

 Good luck,

-lewiz.

Quite possibly I was confused, too. I was apparently addressing the "access" issue and not the testing one.

Anyone who has guts to stay cvsup'ed to -STABLE or
the <potentially dangerous??> -CURRENT/HEAD is
actually "testing" if they actually install and use the
systems and report any problems.

So, if Christ learns to track the code, he'll be able
to help ... w/o any need to actually access "master"...

Good call, Lewiz.