In the first time I rebooted my computer, after I've finished the installation of this version, my motherboard started to beep and I didn't know what to do.
After reseting the computer I realized that I could no longer "boot" my Windows. I did selected it from BootMng and it gave no response. Even though I tried to use FDISK /MBR to rewrite the MBR, all my effords were in vain and I couldn't start windows again.
Recently I've reinstalled an old release version (trustworthy) but windows still unable to boot.
Does anyone know anything that could be helpful?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro