I beg to differ Chris. Indeed all of us push people to the handbook.
But I feel tht its entirely OK if someone had made something
alternative and wants people to read it. But it would have been nicer
if Dariush said something like:

The official handbook is:

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook

You can also look up something I found at

His own link here

Regards
S.

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:08:32 -0500, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dariush wrote:
> > Hi Arden,
> >
> > Yes, you can simply update the source tree and sync in
> > to get the 5.3 latest beta.
> >
> > check out rebuilding the world at
> >
> > http://www.avoid.ca/blog/archives/2004/09/rebuilding_the.html
>
> I have issues with this. You are spamming a (or your) site.
>
> We try to push users to the correct place. The Handbook on the FreeBSD
> site. Please try to keep this needles form of spam out of the list.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Chris
>
> How do they know no two snowflakes are alike?

Subhro Sankha Kar
School of Information Technology
Block AQ-13/1 Sector V
ZIP 700091