Hello,

I would like an ssh login to produce the same check for new mail that
/usr/bin/login does. (That is, "You have new mail." or similar printed out
after login, unless ~/.hushlogin exists.) On my linux box, this is achieved
using the pam_mail module. If I run "locate pam_mail" on my FreeBSD 4.10 box, I
get the following:

  % locate pam_mail
  /usr/src/contrib/libpam/modules/pam_mail
  /usr/src/contrib/libpam/modules/pam_mail/README

Have I forgotten to install part of the source tree that I don't have any
source for this module? Is there an easier way to get this module installed
(e.g. one of the ports)? Or should I be going about this an altogether
different way?

Thanks for the help,
mdr