> I'm sorry for asking something weird, actually I want to mastering free bsd, but I
> don't
> know the way can I use to start learn the free bsd. would you like to give me some
> adtvise
> what I have learn to start learn free bsd

Start by reading the handbook that is available free to read or download
at the FreeBSD web site:  http://www.freebsd.org/
Then download an install ISO or buy a set from one of the packaging vendors
that are listed and install it and practice.  Learn to search FAQs and
online publications for additional information.  There are also several
good books on FreeBSD that you can buy and study.  They parallel the
FreeBSD handbook and supliment it is different wordings.
Some are 'The Complete FreeBSD', 'FreeBSD Unleashed', 'Absolute FreeBSD' and
others.

////jerry