> Dear Sir,
>
> I am a computer engineer and I want to learn the FreeBSD OS,
> and I do not have the FreeBSD software and when I have tried
> to download the FreeBSD software form your website, I found
> two Releases one called " New Technology Release: 5.2.1 "
> and the other called " Production Release: 4.10 " ,
> I got confused which Release to download ???
> Because I do not know the differences between the
> New Technology Release and the Production Release.
> Please tell me the differences between them,
> and which release should I have to download?
> Help me please.

You have to read the documentation at the FreeBSD website. Start with:
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.2.1R/early-adopter.html

_______________________________

Helpman B.V.
P.O. Box 44, 9700 AA Groningen
Peizerweg 97, 9727 AJ Groningen
The Netherlands

tel +31 (0)50 5217555
fax +31 (0)50 5264878
http://www.helpman.com
_______________________________

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
Helpman BV accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences
of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information
is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. We advise you to carry out
your own virus check before opening any attachment, as we cannot accept liability for
any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.

If you have received this email in error, or if you are concerned with the content of
this email please notify us by telephone on +31 (0)50 5217555 and ask for the
Communications Department.