On Sep 10, 2004, at 4:40 PM, Nagilum wrote:
Everything works fine except I can't access certain hosts in the internet from the Powerbook or the gateway, the most famous being slashdot.org (www.clamav.net is another one). I can access other hosts without problems but from some I just don't get anything.

Hm, perhaps try adjusting your MTU down? "ifconfig _name_ mtu 512"

[ Obviously, you want to use the largest MTU which works, but the above is a quick test that will show whether this helps. Replace _name_ with the name of your outgoing NIC.... ]

--
-Chuck