Hi,

I have a couple of Sun Blade 100 workstations, and I would like to
install FreeBSD on one or both of them. The last time I tried (5.1-R,
and I read that the situation has not improved much with either 5.2 or
5.2.1), there was no keyboard/mouse/floppy support and you had to
install FreeBSD using a serial console. Has that (or will that) change
with 5.3-RELEASE/STABLE?

I would like to use one of the Blade 100s as a dedicated workstation,
and if 5.3-R works fine, I'll buy a nice LCD display for it.

Anyone care to shed some light on this?

Thank you.

-Assad