On Tue, Sep 14, 2004, Graham Bentley wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Can anyone recommend a 4 Port KVM (UK Supplier ) that will work with
>FreeBSD (and not too expensive :)
>
>I have just recently racked my 4 boxes and have a Protec Bytelan VS4.
>
>The main problem is moused / XMouse - annoyingly it works with Winblows
>but not my FreebSD box - keyboard is OK.

I've been using the 4-port ps/2 versions of the Belkin box (I think their
model number is E4).  It's working fine with a 3-button Logitech mouse and
a 21in Nokia monitor at some fairly high resolutions with Linux, FreeBSD,
and OS X.

Bill

``Are we at last brought to such a humiliating and debasing degradation,
that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense? Where is the
difference between having our arms in our own possession and under our own
direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense
be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted
with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?''
    -- Patrick Henry June 9, 1788, in the Virginia Convention on the
    ratification of the Constitution.