I thought a full tn3270 emulation includes graphics, I think the tn3270 in
BSD
was a stripped down emulation that didn't include that.

You could find an old version of FreeBSD that was pre-tn3270 excision and
try
it out I guess.

When operating in line-mode, a real tn3270 emulates a VT52.  So there's not
much
point in having it in unless it supports the graphics stuff.

Ted