So, I just installed bandwidthd on FreeBSD 5.3-Beta. I don't have Apache installed on this system, however, and maybe that's why I can't access the web page for this from another computer. I was thinking that it maybe provided it's own web engine as I would like to avoid installing apache on this system. Nonetheless, if I go to /usr/local/bandwidthd/htdocs and use lynx to view the html pages there, then I see bandwidthd is working and collecting information as it should.

So, what is it that I'm missing to get these pages served internal to our LAN?

Curtis