> [...] what i wonder for is, its mention in handbook that
> it suppoze to be device sound...but sound it gives an error.

If I've understood correctly, the sound drivers have been
renamed after 5.2.1R. Does your copy of the handbook
correspond to 5.1R?

> and the error msg in KDE says:
> aRts control tool, (sorry- aRts had to restart)
>  when i try to run the command artsd from shell, it just hang.!

It's supposed to - I was hoping you'd get some informative
error message, but oh well...
What is the output of this, then:
artswrapper & ; artsshell status ; artsshell terminate

>   I really would appreciate it if you could help :(

Can't make any promises - I'm just guessing from a hunch,
because I used to have a superficially similar problem.

Regards,
 -Jan Christian Meyer