Well, you might have to pony up the cash.  As of last night,
I've got both this issue and the portupgrade/ruby segfault
messing with my mind.

I was using the portindex and portindexdb solution, but for some reason when I did the portupgrade they got deinstalled (something about upon maintainer's request). So right now I'm not sure what the solution is (besides changing the database).



Vonleigh Simmons <http://illusionart.com/>

_______________________________________________
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Reply via email to