What you probably could do is install nss_ldap (net/nss_ldap) and use your pgsql server as ldap backend db.
If the burden of setting up a ldap server is too much, you could also use net/libnss-mysql, but that's MySQL not PostgreSQL..
Kind regards,
Alex.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Does anyone know a method I could use to have ssh validate itself first
against postgres also retrieve any other info such as shell, and hom dir.If
postgres fails fallback on another method. pam-pgsql is broken on 5.x and I
can't find a way using pam_exec to achieve any effect I have been looking
for.