BartÅomiej Rutkowski wrote:

Hi,

Can anybody tell me to who I shall mail with question about my wallpaper submission to became 'official' and about chances fot that? I think about somebody form freebsd dev team.

Thanks for any reply, r.

Greetings!

You could just do a send-pr(1), I guess. It's the regular way for us mere mortals to submit patches, suggestions and the like. You do run a risk of it getting missed, though, so making friends with a committer would probably make actually getting things committed a bit easier.

Mind you, though, committers are shy creatures - they mostly stick to themselves, emerging from their hideouts only to discuss really important commits among themselves (talking out of my ass here, of course ;-) ). Alternatively, you may have a better chance of getting one's attention over on -hackers or -current (although I probably would go the send-pr(1) route. -hackers and -current are rather strictly on-topic, I imagine).

Hope this helps!
-Henrik W Lund