Hi,

I'm trying to boot 4.10 onto a compaq dl380 using rilo2 (a compaq remote admin. tool)
from a locally mounted (on my PC) virtual cdrom.

I know 4.10 goes on cleanly when I use the directly attached cdrom on the dl380. Done
it several times during testing.

When using rilo and a virtual drive I get as far as umass0, and then device timeouts,
then page faults/a panic.

I was looking at disabling umass0 during the initial install in the kernel config.
screen, but I've got no option for that.

Any ideas to help me get 4.10 on via rilo? (Apart from building my own boot disk with
a rigged kernel).

Cheers,

Bob