Michael Clark wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: uidzero [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 9:24 AM
Cc: Tom Connolly; FreeBSD-Questions
Subject: Re: Official wallpapers

uidzero wrote:

Tom Connolly wrote:

Very nice. Please make a 1280x1024 version.

Can I get a 1600X1200? :)

Michael

I'll also take a 1280X800 as well. :) Where is a link to download this?

Michael

Might as well just post it somewhere because I would like one too =)

Michael Clark
Nemschoff Chairs Inc
mclark at nemschoff dot com
CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+, MCP
Voice: (920) 457 7726 x294
Fax:  (920) 453 6594

--
Michael D. Whities
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

There are four colors of hats to watch for: Black, White, Grey, and Red.

The meanings are: Cracker, Hacker, Guru, and Victim.

The current linked wallpaper works well on my 1280X800 laptop. I haven't tried it on my 1600X1200 yet.

Michael

--
Michael D. Whities
[EMAIL PROTECTED]