Sorry dude,
that's (nearly) impossible, although your sources are BETA4, that doesn't tell anyone when exactly you checked them out. Changes are incorporated (theoretically) every minute so just from knowing BETA4 it's not possible to create a proper diff.
You may consider using CTM, which offers daily diffs for download (check you local freebsd mirror under pub/FreeBSD/CTM/src-5/ ) but you need a defined start for that (which means a 88MB download).
Kind regards,
Alex.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello all,
I am currently deployed to sea in the Arabian Gulf and have VERY bad net
connection. This is a request I don't fully expect to be answered but if
someone could send me a diff of the source between beta4 and beta5, I would
greatly appreciate it. I have absolutely no way to do a cvsup or any other
method other than downloading the full src which is really not feasible in
my current location. A diff should fall just into the right size..

Thanks