vola wrote:

I have a question. Not long ago i have download the FreeBsd 4.10 operetion system.
By the installation i have problems.
I put the cd into the cd-rom and I restarted the computer. The computer boot from the cd and the installation began.
It looks all ok - the computer was loading. But then had stop all.
The last massage was "reading time out" (or somthing like this)

had the same error and i could avoid it disabling HD UDMA support on pc's BIOS.

and the next massage was "resething deveises".
I think it has somethink to do with my hard drive ( Maxtor 40GB ).
Please help me with this.

( sorry for my english )

Good luck !

--