Wll, maybe if development on wine for FBSD would have stopped things would have been different. In my office we have linux and FreeBSD workstations. I run FreeBSD but my friends have linux. Because of that they can play about anything using winex (Broodwar, Counterstrike, Rise of Nations etc) and i cant join because wine on FreeBSD doesnt work too well.

Radu