Andreas Widerĝe Andersen wrote:
I just upgrade src with cvsup and want to rebuild sendmail. For some reason it stops and I would very much like some help from you about what I can do now.

System: FreeBSD server 4.8-RC FreeBSD 4.8-RC #0: Sat Mar 15 17:08:42 CET 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/OCTOPUS i386
Old sendmail: 8.12.8 (the one running now)
Also running:
Spamd
Spamass-milter
Saslauthd

Here's my problem (see bottom for error):

Maybe a little stupid, but do you have sendmail installed from ports also? Or, do you use gcc base or ports?

--
cso