On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Lowell Gilbert wrote:

"Gene Bomgardner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I've implemented S/Key on my 5.2.1 system. It works well with telnet,
but ssh just bypasses the whole thing and accepts the Unix
password. How can I get ssh to recognize and use S/Key auth? I don't
see any entry in sshd_config nor in the handbook.

I don't have a 5.x system available, but I'd think you would need to tell pam (via pam.conf(5)?) about requiring it...

In 5.x the file that needs changing is /etc/pam.d/sshd