On Tuesday 12 October 2004 21:53, David Jenkins wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:26:55 +0300, Toomas Aas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > "Lars H. Beuse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > i want some apache NameVirtualHost behind a Paketfilter based on ipf,
> > > placed in two subnets. This router has two Cards one in the private
> > > net, one in the public. So far i just forward port 80 and 443 into my
> > > private net 192.168.2.0, but every request ends up on apaches
> > > rootlevel, NameVirtualHost directive is useless. So, how to forward
> > > http(s):// requests through the Paketfilter matching the right
> > > VirtualHost? Maybe i've thought in a wrong direction, so far. Just some
> > > little hints should be enough.
> >
> > I can't be 100% sure because I haven't done this kind of thing myself,
> > but I don't see why port forwarding should interfere with Apache's
> > name-based virtual hosting. After all, they operate on different layers
> > of the OSI model: port forwarding is purely TCP business while
> > VirtualHosts are HTTP.
[...]
Jepp, that's why i'am a bit confused. Cause unfiltered ApacheVirtualHosts
i run a few.
So i think i solved that issue:
That was my Virtual Host Container before it works:

NameVirtualHost www.domain.org:80
<VirtualHost www.domain.org:80>
blablabla
</Virtual>

The Container that works:
NameVirtualHost 192.168.2.5:80
<VirtualHost 192.168.2.5:80>
blablabla
</Virtual>

Thanx, for youre reply. But why is that? I'm not really shure.
So i will go deeper in that.

Ciao  Lars