On Friday 15 October 2004 09:57, fandino wrote:
> I'm out of ideas, It doesn't matter if I use other PC or hard disks,
> performance
> sucks compared to Linux :-(

OK, so you came to conclusion that "performance sucks" based on the the
theoretical throughput figures using dd and /dev/zero?

Why don't you try measuring real world performace, with real files, not
somethig which is more than likely completely meaningless when two operating
systems cache file system operations in different ways.

--
Cheers, Chris Howells -- [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://chrishowells.co.uk, PGP ID: 0x33795A2C