bogus ports such as firefox-1.0.1.p_2 should be moved to firefox-devel or
something imho. i had to fall back on mainstream mozilla for now, which,
thanks god, is not broken. now if the previous, working mozilla could be set
back on the ports tree, it would help out many people who may not be on the
mailing lists.