Bill Moran wrote:
Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nicx wrote:

  Hello Guy's!

  Is there any emulator that i  can run win32 apllications on freeBSD?
  ... Nicx
  ---- www.ebox.gr - Dwrea'n E-mail µe 15MB mailbox www.hyperhosting.gr
  Apokty%ste to diko' sa*s web site µe dw%ro to domain name!

I would be sooo much nicer it 'tards would learn to use the subject line

Those kind of comments are not welcome on this list.

When a poster violates the posting policy, it is customary to _politely_
direct him/her to a reference regarding the proper policy, i.e.
http://www.lemis.com/questions.html

Then something has changed. So often flames start by a user simply asking a question that had he/she simply searched the list - would have found the answer covered many times over.

This is really no different then users that top post.
Sorry folks, I'm not the "touchy-feely" type.
Choose your verbiage - I call it as I see it.

--
Best regards,
Chris

Beware of the physician who is great at getting
out of trouble.