I've been getting this for a while now to. I only have it with my 160GB and
greater disk. I have researched and it seems to be a problem with 48bit
addressing above 137GB. Its an older board without bios support to read it
properly. I only have the problem on the higher LBA addresses to. I have had
it FAR FAR less since beta4 though.