On Sun, Oct 03, 2004, Mike Jeays wrote:
>On Sun, 2004-10-03 at 17:26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> In a message dated 10/3/04 4:31:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>> >Excuse me while I shred it before the Secret Service comes knocking on
>> >my door...
>>
>> Is the secret service in charge of counterfiting now? (as you can see no
>> formal education is required to be an SA....)
>
>Anti-counterfeiting was one of the original purposes for which the
>Secret Service was formed.

Yup.  Counterfeiting is only allowed by the Federal Reserve.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

``I presume you all know who I am.  I am humble Abraham Lincoln.  I have been
solicited by many friends to become a candidate for the legistlature.  My
politics are short and sweet, like the old woman's dance.  I am in favor of
a national bank ... in favor of the internal improvements system, and a
high protective tariff.'' -- Abraham Lincoln, 1832