[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

You guys are the ones making the claims that 5.3 is "going to be
so great".  I just wonder how you come to that conclusion if you don't
have any definitive tests. I dont have a release to test, so when its done
I'll test it.

6.0 is much, much better. And try downloading a release before saying that it will suck.

The folks at LINUX are guilty of building an O/S to suit their benchmarks. Its
equally disturbing to implement theory without making sure that the theory
works as expected. I just hope that pounding packets through a socket and timing mySQL selects aren't the entirety of your team's arsenal.

Oh, ok. Go back to slashdot buddy.