On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 03:58:40AM +0700, oim wrote:
> How can i limit traffic on Lan/Ethernet (rl0) on localhost ?
> An example quota 1024 mb in month.

You can do this by combining the firewall (ipfw rules) with the port ipa.
I have a example of a combination of ipfw with ipa and mrtg (for graphs)
on my website. It does include a bandwidth traffic shaper, and this
needs one to recompile a new kernel. You don't need to do this.

--
Alex

Please copy the original recipients, otherwise I may not read your reply.
WWW: http://www.kruijff.org/alex/FreeBSD/