Hi,

The game isn't on ports and is available for windows only (it's a
Microsoft game, figure)

Vmware shouldn't run the game, plus I don't have a cdkey for it. I've
tried wine and it kinda sucks on FreeBSD, I couldn't even get mIRC to run,
let alone a game.

My only chance seems to be winex but I don't know where to get it for free
(or if it can be downloaded freely for bsd at all), and I'm not sure if it
compiles OK on 5.2.1; I've heard people had some success with some
patches.

--
www.6s-gaming.com