ok just rebuilt 1.01p4, and i still can't use my arrow keys in forum editor boxes. back to the real mozilla. gg firefox

and don't complain about my top-posting cause IT'S TEH ROX

Two things. First, to fix the problem with the arrow keys, make a backup of your bookmarks file (and cookie file if you want), nuke the default firefox directory under .mozilla, and run firefox again. Deleting just the preferences may also work. After doing this, if you deleted the entire directory, you'll need to restore the files that you backed up.

Second, when dealing with a forum where you're getting help dealing with problems, it's generally best not to lead in with attitude. It would have been easier for me to simply delete the message and keep going, but I took the time to post the solution because there might be someone else having this problem who is worth answering. This has nothing to do with whether or not you top posted, but rather the attitude displayed.