-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick
Montgomery
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 7:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Laptops

I have a few PIII IBM and Toshiba laptops and was wondering about
putting FreeBSD on them. I have installed several Linux versions on them
(Caldera 2.4/3.1 - RH - SuSe - Mandrake) with minimum re-comps for
functionality on the hardware.
How does FreeBSD act on laptops any known issues?