Paul Hillen writes:

>  No answers I guess means either it is a stupid question or a
>  definite NO.

        Not a stupid question but ....
        I am omly familiar with NDS, not eDirectory (my last CNE cert
was for NetWare 5), but given the nature of the beast I would be
quite croggled if it even came close to working without a
FreeBSD-native Novell-created/maintained version.
        (Not that would ba a bad thing - I love(d) NDS - I I don't see
it on the web site and doubt Novell sees enough market of justify
the expense.)

                                Robert Huff