On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:18:19 -0400 (EDT), James Skinner
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you look further, you'll the wink (I was ribbing you). Similar to
> another  one of threads. Obviously, you can dish it out, but can't take
> it. I have seen your past replys; you offer nothing but abuse. Do you sit
> around and wait for a newbie to ask a question so you can make him/her
> feel stupid for asking it?

I entirely support this. Abusing a newbie and making him/her feel that
she is a stupid wont get you anything. The only thing which may happen
is, the newbie would just shy off leading to another Windows admin who
does everything but knows nothing. BTW if you really wanna fight on
your knowledge dare to do it with the gurus.

> Thx

Something for you james, these guyz and not worth saying thanks and I
mean it. So kindly stop thanking them.

Regards
S.

--