I am the president of the worlds smallist film and video online school.The Hirsute
film Institute juet recieved its 501c3 this year.Now I need to learn how to operate a
server program and some revevant IT techie stuff.The objective is to start putting up
the schools actual web site then find students.How can you help me to reach some of
that objective.I have another small PC to start as a server.And I can increase the
gateway throughput on the Direcway dish that I have.Please contact me back at [EMAIL
PROTECTED]