In a message dated 11/1/04 12:47:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> "Yes Use 5.x"! is not technical "help".
>
> "Don't use 5.x because its slow" IS technical help. You guys just dont
> want anyone to say it.

I'm not about to get into whether or not these 2 things are or are not
"technical help".  But I certainly don't think that anyone does want
to say that saying "Don't use 5.x because its slow" is technical help
because many of us see it as largely unfounded opinion.  I have seen
lots of posts trying to tell you that 5.x is just as fast or faster
and demanding benchmarks.  While I note that you have not provided any
grounds on which to make the claim of decreased speed on similarly
configured software running on matching (or better, the same)
hardware.