Martin Hudec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> is 3Com gigabit 3C2000-T nic supported in FreeBSD4/5? If not, which gigabit
> nic can you recommend to use?

The documentation doesn't describe the hardware in enough detail to be
sure without trying one (or at least seeing one, to be able to read
the chipset information off the chips).

I *suspect* they should work, because they seem to be 3Com's
replacement for some older Tigon-based cards that I am using
successfully.  But naturally the hardware may have changed completely
in the redesign...

                http://be-well.ilk.org:8088/~lowell/