Eric Schuele wrote:
Hello,

Not sure if this is an FreeBSD, X, or Fluxbox issue... but thought I'd
start on this list. Most likely just misconfiguration on my part.

When I have X/Fluxbox up and running, I can press Ctrl+Alt+<function-key>
and get to any other ttyv.  This is annoying to begin with but since
they prompt for pwds... not catastrophic.  However, F1 takes you to the
ttyv I'm logged in to and this gives you the opportunity to Ctrl-C my X
session... leaving you standing in my shell!

How do you start your X session? It seems like you log in via one of the text terminals (ttyv0) and then start X with the 'startx' command.

Why don't you use xdm with X login instead?
(I suppose you understand this, otherwise you may need some more
guidance on how to set up X).

Rob.