Hello everybody

I am about to install a machine with a hardware raid.

I am using a Promise Fasttrack TX4000 controller.

So far I have been using FBSD 4.9 for all kinds of purposes, but the release
notes show me that my controller is not supportet (I also tries and it does
not work, or at least I can not find the stripped hard drives anywhere)

The 5.2.1 release notes show me that it is supported, but everybody tells me
not to use any 5.2 releases.

I would like to use 5.3 but unfortunately my controller does not show up
there in the supported hardware list.

What would you guys recommend to do??

Thanks a lot in advance

Olaf