it was said:

>Hi FreeBSD,
>My name is Crystal Chiang, I sent this e-mail to donation at FreeBSD
about a
>week ago, but no one has got in contact with me, so I am not sure
who's in
>charge of the PR or marketing over there. Could you please forward
this
>e-mail to the appropriate person / people, and have them get back to
me
soon? Thanks a lot.

>Crystal Chiang
>Multimedia | Marketing
>
>E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>T: 604.688.8946 ext: 127
>F: 604.688.8934
>-----------------------------
>www.netnation.com
>www.domainpeople.com

FreeBSD.
>NetNation is a Hosting Solution Provider and we have been in the
hosting
>industry since 1997. If you are not familiar with our company, you
could
>check out our Web site for more information.
>
>http://www.netnation.com/company/index.php
>

>I am not sure if you do sponsorship/partnership with any other
>organizations, I am interested in sponsoring the FreeBSD.org web site,
if
>someone from your organization could get back to me with some
information
>would be much appreciated. I could be reached at this e-mail address,
or by
>phone tollfree: 1.888.277.000.
>
>Take care and have a nice day.
>

>Crystal Chiang
>Multimedia | Marketing
>
>E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>T: 604.688.8946 ext: 127
>F: 604.688.8934
>-----------------------------
>www.netnation.com
>www.domainpeople.com

Hello,

I speak only for myself, not the FBSD project or community. I think
this is a lovely spam^H^H^H^Hoffer. One question though, would you be
hosting freebsd.org on a Linux or Windows server? Judging by your site
it could be either.
http://www.netnation.com/products/managedhosting.php
Who decides?

Stheg