I need help installing FreeBSD 5.3 as the second OS on my workstation. I
have a 501 Mhz Pentium processor with Windows XP Professional and a 28Ghz hard
drive that's divided into four equal sized primary partitions. I also have boot
manager Boot-US 2.0.6 installed. How do I Install FreeBSD 5.3 into another of
the primary partitions ? I have the I386 boot only disk and I386 - disks 1 and
2. I also have four primary partitions defined and two of them are available to
receive the FreeBSD code.