there is no pop menu when mplayer is running from plugger..

Dev Tugnait wrote:

Right Click and hit fullscreen

* Kevin Smith ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

I have plugger-5.1.2 (in mozilla) working with mplayer-0.99.5_2 on 5.3-Release - all software is compiled from the ports..

For the most part is seems to working beautifully, however, for the live of me, I can't seem to get the fullscreen mode "f" working when mplayer is called to play a movie stream in a window inside the browser.

I recall this working with mplayer-plugin before.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks,
Kevin

+----------==/\/\==----------+ (__) FreeBSD | <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | \\\'',) The | Kernel ESCAFLOWNE | \/ \ ^ Power | Web http://unixdaemon.org | .\._/_) To +----------==\/\/==----------+ Serve

[ We've switched the bath sponge with a tribble. ]