Hmmzz
yep,  I want to do this but my packet version conflicted..

FreeBSD 5.3 stable
Mysql-server-5.0.1
Bind9-9.3.0 (for only dns cahe)
Postfix-2.2.20041008,2  (also for GUI postfix-admin)
Courier-Imap-3.0.8.1
Cyrus-sasl-2.1.20
Apache-2.0.52_3
Amavisd (clamav + spamassassin)
Sqwebmail (for webmail and also very important that is user must be
change his/her passwd)

I saw openwebmail its very nice but passwd change options hasnt been
in packet so I give up using this.

why all packet is conflict each other I couldnt understantd
A lots of virtual host and I must find POP3 competible with courier-imap
and also very very important point is SMTP-AUTH in POP3 for virtual
users and quota for virtual user and they can be change their passwd
from webmail.

and also I had look a lots of document such as
http://www.high5.net/howto/
http//yocum.org/faqs/postfix-tls-sasl.html
http://www.delouw.ch/linux/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO.pdf

shortly I have a lots of virual user that must reach webmail also POP3
and prevent their mailbox from spam and virus and also they must
change own passwd and pop3 deamond must be smtp-aut depens on their
username and passwd. AND also my stafff may manage webtools (with GUI)
they can create new virtual user and may give quota and aliases
virtusertable etc...and important point I dont want to use sendmail.

:((