Clay Culver wrote:
Hi,

            Anyone have experience running Plesk 7.1.x with FreeBSD? Since
it looks like they are not supporting this line anymore I wish to upgrade
PHP and am trying to figure out how they have PHP configured. So I would
like to know if anyone has configured PHP (4.3.10 is what I wish to install)
under Plesk 7.1.x and FreeBSD 4.9 (although I would guess it's the same
configuration for 5.x). Or is there a way for me to get FreeBSD to tell me
how 4.3.9 was configured?

More a PHP question, I think. Do you know the phpinfo() builtin? A file called phpconfig.php with the following content:

<?php
echo phpinfo();
?>

Will give you the details of your present setup.

Peter.