I just setup a FreeBSD box for a router, so that I could make use of ipfw to block MSN Messenger traffic ... but I'm having a bugger of a time finding a "definitive" list of what needs to be blocked :(

MSN Messenger appears to be smart enough to go *around* the usual port 1863 and onto port 80 if it needs to ...

Can someone that has successfully done this using ipfw send me a list of rules, since obviously I'm not catching it :(

Thanks ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664