Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
Giorgos Keramidas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

On 2004-12-23 23:02, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nikolas Britton wrote:

2. I cringe when I see Times New Roman, again redo the whole site
with a modern web font: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Etc. (ever here of
Cascading Style Sheets?)

CSS? Isnt that a bit outdated? Isnt that more a Windows thing?

Responding to Chris: CSS is neither outdated nor a Windows thing.  You
apparently need to get an extra clue or two before you rejoin this
discussion.

Not really - Some years back MS made a big issue about CSS. It was then that I lost interest in web devel. Besides - web devel isn't my bag, so I really don't think that I need to have or get a clue.

One does not need to know how to rebuild an engine to know how to drive the car.

-- Best regards, Chris

You can't expect to hit the jackpot
if you don't put a few nickles in the machine.