On 12/28/04 18:12:20, Alexei Stukov wrote:
Hi,

I am new to FreeBSD's world and I am trying to install the drivers
for my audio card (which is on-board, with the nForce 3 150 Pro
chipset). I saw the driver in the ports, in the directory of the nvnet
driver and tried to "make" it. But, I get the following error :

[EMAIL PROTECTED] cd /usr/ports/net/nvnet/work/nforce/nvaudio/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] make && make install
Error expanding embedded variable.

Is there any way to install these drivers?
No, those are for linux and were not ported. The net driver was, thats just left overs. You have no sound now? Most nforce audio is supported out of the box.